Monday, May 9, 2011

I need a pocket full of sunshine.

Remember my last post, Become Hysterical? I actually gave you guys a wrong info about where Justin Bieber is staying at. Actually, he's staying at Edsa Shang. I gave you that info because that's what my friend said. Well I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, today is the day. And tonight is the night. A lot of Pinoys will be watching his concert. But I don't know if the tickets are sold-out already. But who cares? So, here I am again. Becoming hysterical. Oh geez, what the hell is wrong with me? Haha. Well maybe this simply shows I am really a fan of him. Not only him. ALSO POREOTICS, FYI. ;)

By the way, sorry for giving you wrong info about Justin Bieber. :)
And before I almost forgot, I want to share what my friend said to me last night: "Don't be depressed just because you can't go there and see & watch him live. Don't worry, there are lots of next time. And someday, you'll be able to meet him. Especially Poreotics. You're the one who said it, Never Say Never. And God doesn't want you to fly to Manila, because He knows there might be something bad will happen to you. Especially nowadays, not-so-friendly weather in Manila, right? So, just pray and talk to God. Soon, He'll give that CHANCE to you."

And there, my friend enlightened me. Actually, I've been thinking about that. I mean the part that God doesn't want this for me. That I really need to remember that this thing is not meant for me. Yeah, deal with it. :)

I'd still remember, he even told me this: "Actually, you've seen him many times already. There's just one thing that you can't called it reality." Then I asked him, "Ha? Like what?" and then he joked, "The computer screen, the Tv screen and so on." -- Good one! Hahaha. Actually, he has point. Lol.

Well, I need happiness! I need Natasha Bedingfield to give me a "Pocket Full of Sunshine". :)

And to my girls, GrInkLetLue-- Happy Monthsary girls! Wow, going stronger and stronger. Haha. I love you to the highest level: Rani, Karla, Johanna, Germaine, ate Trish, Livra and Kylie. Xo :)

2 comments: