Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Road trip: Cagayan De Oro City

Hi blogspot! I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update you asap. I've been on a road trip since last last Sunday until last Sunday. Haha. And I can't just update you as soon as I got home, probably because I need a lot of rest. Don't worry, now's the time! :)

Anyway, I'm going to separate post about my road trip. This blog is all about my road trip with family at the Cagayan De Oro City. Not only with the family, but also with my relatives on father's side. No, we didn't went to CDO all together of course. We all just kinda like met at the place.

While on our way to CDO, I was feeling excited and happy. I'm just so excited at all. Especially knowing that I'll get to see my cousins that I've been wanting to see for the past few years. Yeah and I'm serious. Anyway, it was a 9-hour road trip from Gensan to CDO. And my head was aching already and I all just wanted to do is get a lot of sleep so that I'll be looking fresh on the next day for the wedding of my cousin. But I wasn't able to do that.

When we got to the place where we will stay, my brother and I immediately stayed at the lobby of Victoria Suites while mom and my niece were checking out the vacant room where we supposed to stay but we decided to change and move to the Parkview Hotel, beside Victoria Suites. So we're still close enough to our relatives. My relatives from Cebu stayed at Victoria Suites, yeah.

Right after my dad checked-in, we went to our room and the first thing I wanted to do is eat the food that we bought from Jollibee because I did not eat any thing while on our way to CDO (9 hours without eating, imagine that?). But fail, dad told us we need to get ready because we will go out for a dinner with the relatives. And I was like "oh please! Let's go! I'm starving to death already". We had our dinner at the Kamayan sa Manokan with the Branzuela Clan. But too bad, I wasn't in the mood to catch-up with my cousins. I was too tired because of our road trip.

I look awkward -__-

Astig ko dito ah? Siga lang? Hahaha!


And look how playful Janseth is. And so as Jared, his brother :)


So the night ended with happiness and it was a long day after all. :)

The next day followed, woke up so early in the morning. I hate waking up so early. But anyway, we went to the Limketkai Mall for a last minute haunting for mom's dress, my niece's dress and brother's pants. It turned out that they all bought something from the mall except dad and I.

Right after at the Mall, we immediately went back to the hotel so that we can prepare already for the big day of my cousin (her wedding). Before anything else, I would just like to share that mom and I were running late for the wedding. It was all of because of me. And because of me, Dad was the only one who walked down the aisle without a partner. Probably you're wondering why. Like I said, we were late. Mom was with me. She waited for me at the hotel. Sorry guys! :)

Anyway, I don't know what to say about the wedding. I mean it's perfect and wonderful. I felt the happiness and every time I see a newly wed couple, I just wanted to cry. I don't know why. But the wedding was perfectly amazing. Like seriously. :)

Here's the photos that I loved and picked:






The newly wed couple with their parents :)



My nephew Janseth. Such a cutie!! And I miss already the way he calls me "Chiks". :">

Aren't they lovely? Haha

Call me maybe?

The Branzuela clan with the lovely couple :-)

The view outside the church. So nice!!

The reception :)

My dad with the bride :)



The stunning bride, ate Nina :)

I'm just so happy for my cousin. And by that, I would like to congratulate both of them! Congratulations ate Nina and kuya Cary. God bless! Stay strong. ♥ :)

The lovely couple ♥

Look how happy they are. I'm sure they are really meant for each other. God will always be there for them thru their journey together. This couple are surely blessed. :)

So right after at the Church, we went to the reception at the Harbor Lights Hotel. Everything happened there was priceless. Everyone at the reception shared smiles and happiness with the lovely couple. :)

Btw, I seated along with my cousin(s) ate Fiona, kuya Gabe, kuya Nico, kuya Toto and his wife, my brother Kim, my little brother Kyle and my little niece Ashy. I had fun talking and catching-up with them. See? I was able to make-up with them despite of last night's dinner. Haha. Plus! I had fun talking with them in Bisaya. Sorry friends, I really have to and I just love speaking in Bisaya. Hehe. Well, some of my friends told me I'm not bagay to speak Bisaya. Some of them told me whenever I tried to speak Bisaya, I'm TH. Hahahahaha! 

Anyway... When we can almost feel the boredom, kuya Nico was trying the App on iPad which is "LogosQuiz". After how many minutes, everyone's like kinda into that game already. I mean seriously, that game was really interesting. You guys should try it! :)

When we were at the lobby, so us busy playing the LogosQuiz while the oldies caught up some conversations and grabbed some drinks. 

But the day ended with happiness. Thank you Lord. :)

The next day followed, the day that was supposed to be our Last Day in CDO. And that day was supposed to be the day that we're going home. But it turned out it didn't. It's okay, at least we're still able to catch up with the Branzuela clan. Had our lunch at Golden Cowrie owned by my uncle and aunt. And had our dessert at Mooon Cafe owned by my uncle and aunt also (CDO branch only). It was so good to catch up again with our relatives. I mean it's been a really looooooooooong time. 





So, it was a perfect trip to CDO. I'm gonna miss them. But I'm sure I'll get to see them soon, real soon. :-)

I hope next time around we will gather will be more fun. Thank you God for this chance. Everything about my CDO Trip with family and relatives was perfect. I loved it. I had so much fun with them. :)

See you soon CDO and Branzki Clan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment