Saturday, May 5, 2012

Actuality

Hey there! It's May 5 today and nothing really special tho. It's just that this morning was quite productive for me. Went on a jog session with Karla, Jaymar, Neal and Ishi (Jaymar's cute little sister). After our jog session, Karla invited me over at their house to have some breakfast first. Yeah and you know. Anyway, that's not that the whole thing in here.

This afternoon while I was updating and reblog-ging some stuffs from Tumblr. There's this one photo that caught my attention. Not just only a photo but a photo with some words on it. Haha. But seriously, so I clicked the link and tried to check everything on that site. And dude! I found some quite interesting (for me) random facts. I'll share these random facts I found from Tumblr. :)

RANDOM FACTS THAT ARE QUITE INTERESTING FOR ME:

1.
Like seriously?

2.

3.
Oh come on! Really?! Hahahaha!

4. 
HA HA HA HA

5.

6.
Maybe will try this some other time, eh? :)

7.
I know right!

8.

9.
Really? That's amazing.

10.
I find this quite funny. 

11.
Eh? But how come?

12.

13.
So you mean I've been leaving a lot of my dead skin to my phone or any thing? Haha!

14.
That's gross! Ulgh :s

15.


So what do you think guys? Haha. My favorites are; #s 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 13. I don't know why but it's just funny at the same time really interesting. There are a lot of random facts from that site but I chose the interesting ones for me. There are still 5 left but I guess it's too long already, but if you'd really want me to post it. Sure, why not? :)

16.
I've experienced this! Hahaha

17.
HELLO KITTY?! HEEEE ♥_♥ :">

18.
This is really my favorite from all of the random facts I have shared.

19.
The time I read this, I immediately touched the space between my eyes. And I was like "O_o" =)

20.
Last but not the least! I know it's unbelievable. Lol


So, I guess that's all. If I am bored again, will post another set of random facts from Psychofactz on Tumblr. You guys can also visit and reblog all the random facts you want to reblog if you have Tumblr account. I'm sure you do :)

Btw, before anything else, I passed the entrance exam at GenDoc. Heeee :">
That's all. Have a nice weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment