Saturday, July 16, 2011

What happened?

Hi, I'm back. And it's been so long since I haven't updated my Blogspot. It's just that I am way too busy these past few days with school stuffs. And I don't have time to check all of my online junkies.


Anyway, the past few days were really awesome though there are some dramatic moments happened. But I guess, it's over now. And I think I don't want to talk about it. It's so dramatic that I could shit bricks. Just kidding.


I don't know what happened to the Universe. But EVERYTHING changed. Yeah I guess that's just the way it is. And these past few days, I realized that I'm too tired and sick of all of these endless dramas happening around me. Like since, I guess, I was in my Junior year. But I thought these are just the challenges that we have to face. But I guess not. Sigh.


Well, its not that I don't care any more. It's just that I don't want to think about this any more. I don't want to spend every single day thinking about this matter that I know I am the only one who's giving importance about it and yet, I just realized, yes I am the only one. But I'm also a human, with feelings, and I gave up. The more I keep holding on, the more I get hurt. That's why I gave up. Let's just all grow up.


I want to spend every single day with my friends, classmates and family who really loves me, who thinks that I am part of their life, who thinks that I am important to them and especially who thinks that I am part of their happiness. That's all. Peace, Love and Happiness. Right?


Ugh. I can't think no more.


But anyhoo.


POSITIVE THOUGHTS, PLEASE. HAHAHAHAHA.


So, on the other side. I had an amazing two weeks. Seriously. Everything happened during two weeks was awesome and yes, happiness! And I thank God for that. And for the days that Karla, Livra and Germaine sponsoring the happiness for me. Thank you girls. I love you most. And please bear with me. Hahaha!


Saw this cute guy from school. He's our batch mate. But I'm quiet confused: Do I have a crush on him or what? I really don't know. It's just that, every time I see him, I'm just like, "Okay." I can't feel anything or something. Haha. But he's really cute. But the thing is, it's awkward for me, I mean for my part. The way his friend looked at me, and at the same time his friend's smile. And I was just like, "WTF?". It is REALLY awkward for me. Well it all started when Karla told him that I send "my regards" for him though I didn't say anything. I mean, yeah, I said something like that but I was just kidding. And I didn't know she took it seriously. 


And that day, she shared that he was really curious about it. He was asking who said that. And I'm not quiet sure about what Karla responded to that question. But after that, she asked me if she could already tell him. AND I FREAKED OUT. I told Karla, "Noooooo!". I am way too shy. 


But Karla said, that he's open-minded so it's okay for him. Something like that. But no way! Even though he's an open-minded person, it's still awkward. But since Karla told me that it's going to be fine, then I agreed. And so he told him that I was the one who said "regards". Eeeeekk *awkward.* 


Anyway, I'm gonna stop right there already about that guy. It's quiet random. And I don't want to talk about it. It's still sounds awkward or something, for me. Well.


So yeah, I had an amazing two weeks with friends, classmates and family. :)


By the way, for our Intramurals-- We are Green Team. And I don't think I like it. But what else can I do? Of course, DEAL WITH IT. I am planning to join the Green Team Hip-hop and also Volleyball Girls (Senior). And I hope I can qualify the audition for Green Team Hip-hop and Volleyball Girls. I hope this is going to be fun. Oh yeah.


When I was in first year, we were Green Team. When I was in second year, we were Yellow Team. When I was in third year, we were Orange Team. And now that I am in my fourth year, we are Green Team. AGAIN. Oh Red Team, why are you doing this to me? I kid. Haha!


And yeah, just like what I've mentioned in my previous blog-- I am going to treasure every moment in my Senior life no matter what, or whether it is bad or good. Still, going to treasure it. Of course.


What else?


Oh yeah! I still need to study our lessons. We will have a Mastery Test this coming Monday. Mastery Test is like our Long Quiz. Yeah. And this is gonna be tiring. And I hate it. But please, wish me luck and pray for me that I can be able to answer the questions on Monday. LOL. Thank you! :)


Still need to wake up 2 in the morning to study. And actually, that's my routine every time I'll study. Ya'know, I'll wake up 2 or 3 in the morning just to study. It's like my typical routine. Yeah I know, I'm weird. Just deal with it. I don't even care.


So what else? Hmm. Oh! Every Saturdays, I still have to wake up early in the morning. WHY? It's because we have our NCAE Review every Saturday. But it's okay, it's just only 8 Saturdays. 5 more Saturdays and yeah, no more "waking-up-early-in-the-morning" every Saturday. And we can be able to say T.G.I.F.! But only after the 8th Saturday. Yeah. :)


So I guess that's all. :)
Don't worry, as much as possible, I'll update you guys on what's happening to my life and everything.


Bye!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment