Saturday, April 7, 2012

I was born to party rock.

YES I WAS BORN TO PARTY ROCK BUT FOR THIS TIME, HELL NO. :|

Since last week, I've been wanting to share this to you guys. I wanted to share how depressed I am. Yes, I am depressed because of these two concerts that I wanted to watch but I'm not that rich and NO! I wouldn't waste money just because of this and that. ;)

But still, talking about the same thing. I'm still depressed. I just couldn't believe this anymore. I swear! There are a lot of concerts that I have missed already. Oh geez, this is killing me softly. Not literally but I am serious.

The first concert that I really wanted to watch is,

LMFAO with special guest, Quest Crew. Like wtf?! -.-"

Dude, seriously?!?!?! I couldn't believe this! I am missing the chance of seeing Quest Crew and LMFAO AGAIN. I just wanted to burst out and all. I really wanted to watch this so bad! Oh, I haven't mentioned it yet that I am such a fan of these two- LMFAO & Quest Crew. Oh please, why are you doing this to me?! But I know I don't have chance or time to watch this tho. I am busy during that day and I couldn't leave the thing that I've been doing because...

For those who'd like to watch this:
Get your tickets now at Ticketnet branches or call 911-5555 for the party rock event of the year “LMFAO Live In Manila” this April 11 at 8pm, presented by Dayly Entertainment.

To those who'll watch this for-sure-it-will-be-fun concert, just send my regards to LMFAO and Quest Crew. 

Before anything else, this is the second concert that I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO WATCH AND SEE THIS AWESOME PERSON SING AND DANCE LIVE,

THE BORN THIS WAY BALL.

I'm speechless. I don't wanna speak anymore. It really hurts especially knowing that she'll be coming back this coming May. You guys know how I love this monster. Such a fan of this amazing singer of all time. Everything about her is just so amazing and so different. She really knows how to handle herself, her fans, her family and her personal life. I love her music, she's so dedicated when it comes to her music. She may be weird in everyone's eyes, but she'll never be weird in my eyes. For me, she's perfect. That's why I really wanted to meet Lady GaGa and watch her sing and dance live. 

But I guess, there's no chance at all. And it really hurts. Since her concert in Manila is still on May, maybe I still have time to convince Dad. I hope I can use my convincing powers, and maybe crossing my fingers would help. Haha.

For those who'd like to watch this also:
Tickets for The Born This Way Ball will go on-sale in Manila on Monday, April 2, at 12 noon at all SM Tickets outlets. Ticket prices are:

  • PATRON (Standing)-- Php 15,840
  • LOWER BOX (Reserved Seats)-- Php 11,620
  • LOWER BOX (Persons w/ Disability) Standing-- Php 11,620
  • UPPER BOX (Free Seating)-- Php 5,280
  • UPPER BOX (Persons w/ Disability) Standing-- Php 5,280
  • GENERAL ADMISSION (Free Seating)-- Php 2,120
  • GENERAL ADMISSION (Persons w/ Disability) Standing-- Php 2,120

For ticket info, call 470-2222 or contact Ovation Productions at 532-8883. Purchase online at http://www.smtickets.com.

I know I may sounded like I'm exaggerating and over-acting with this situation. But dude, I'm not kidding.
So yeah. I'm speechless and depressed. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment