Monday, April 15, 2013

We're all pretty bizarre

"We're all bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

Is that line sounds familiar to you? If so, you're one of the club. But if not, oh dear you have to be one of the club. How? Just pretty simple, watch The Breakfast Club.

I don't actually know about the movie until I heard about it when I watched "Easy A" and "Pitch Perfect". In these two movies, they mentioned the movie "The Breakfast Club" and then I got curious about the story of the movie why do they keep on mentioning about it.

So since it's Summer vacation already, when I have nothing to do, I usually surf the net or just do whatever I want. But for one week, I stayed at my cousin's house along with my another cousin and niece. I love staying there. I can stay in bed for how many days with a little interruption, of course.

What my cousin, my niece and I did for our whole stay there was, movie marathon. Yes. While we were choosing what movie should we watch, I saw the copy of "The Breakfast Club" from my sister's external hard disk that I borrowed for our movie marathon. Thanks to my sister. ;)

I decided to watch "The Breakfast Club" already, and I watched it with my niece and cousin. At first, my cousin didn't want to watch it because she thought it's too old and she just wouldn't like the story. But I still continued to watch it. I was curious about the story of the movie, the cast and why do people get to cry when they'll watch this movie. I couldn't resist so I finally decided to watch it after how many movies we have watched.

And if you're wondering why I'm writing this post it's because I just wanna share my opinion about the movie and I want all of you to be part of the club. Haha!


The movie was all about five persons with different personalities stuck in one room for their detention. How interesting that they don't really know each other, they don't talk to each other just like how they talk to their friends and the most interesting part was that even though they all have struggles, difficulties and miseries in their life but they were still able to face it and they were still able to interact with each other like they are connected to one another. The time they knew each other's weaknesses, they all helped each other and that was the good thing about it. I just love how this movie showed its point. 

And yes, I actually almost cried while watching the movie. I got touched by the movie. I guess you should watch it now. I swear, the story was pretty good. I fell in love with the cast and with the story actually. Until now, I still keep on watching this movie over and over again.

So yeah. What are you waiting for? :)


Kikay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment