Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm "bloglovin"

Hello there guys!

I just wanted to make this post to share that I am new in Bloglovin. So, if you have account in Bloglovin. You can follow me and I hope you'll follow me there. It's just so easy to follow my account there. Thank you!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

There you go! Simply click the link and follow me. Thank you! :)

Btw, I just wanted to share how am I doing the past few days or lately. If you're might be wondering. Well, I was quite not doing good the past few days until now. I'm dealing with my personal problems right now and hopefully I could overcome this already. Though I am dealing with it and still recovering, I am still happy with my friends, classmates and family around.

Despite of my "personal" problems, I still thank them for being there from the day that I've been dealing with this 'til now. How lucky I am to have them as my friends, ever supportive friends. I don't know why this "personal" problem suddenly showed up to me.

Actually, I've been dealing with this problem ever since I was a kid. So I've been planning since last week to talk to our Guidance Counselor or at least ask some advice on how can I recover this. I guess the guidance is the only one who can help me? :)

ANYWAY....

I can now feel the life of being a College student. Yes, it is really difficult to deal with it. I must motivate myself to cope up for Midterm, Pre-Finals and Finals. My grades for Prelim are quite not good. So I must you know. ;)

Aside from that, I am so happy that finally I was able to hang out with some old members of KPS. That was one of my happiness. Thank you Lord ♥



Still having fun despite of everything... :)

How are you guys? :)

Kikay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment