Saturday, June 9, 2012

And this is crazy

Hi! I just wanted to share how bored I am right now. It's like past 12 midnight already and I'm still wide awake. I couldn't sleep. And still want to make the most out of it, since summer's getting over. You know. Since, I am bored. I discovered this cute website somewhere and I wanted to share it to you guys. ;)

Some of you might know this already but still going to share it. Drum roll please! No just kidding. I share to you, Webcam Toy. It has a lot of cool effects that you will enjoy like you could make fun of yourself. I've been playing with this site since, well not really too long of hours. Hahaha. But seriously, I had fun! I was bored and this site killed it. ;)


You'll see this when you click the link above. Isn't it cute? Look, I love the "welcome message". "Ready? Smile!". You can actually install it on your Google Chrome Apps, only if you are using Google Chrome. And I promise you, you will really have fun especially it has some really nice features. Like you can choose if you want have a flash on it (yes! they have! So amazing), full screen, countdown and square. It is really cool. I mean you should try it now! ;)

I have mine here. I'll share it. Sorry for being vain. :)

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy!

I love this effect.

It's quite the same. haha


I have three lomo quad. :)

See? I was bored. And I have gone crazy. Sorry. Hahaha. Oh well, I just wanted to play with its awesome cool effects. If you have got nothing to do or you want to play with your webcam, therefore I suggest you to play with this site. Before anything else. Hahaha.

I hope you were able to bear with my insanity. I was really bored, you couldn't blame me. :)

Goodnight everyone!
Love,

Kikay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment