Monday, February 27, 2012

A Night to Remember

When you hear the word Prom, what are the first things that crosses your mind? Mine are slow dance, disco, food and awarding. Yes food is still one of the things that crosses my mind every time I hear the word Prom. ;)

On the 19th of February 2012, it was the last experience of my Prom in my High School life. All I could ever think of is to have fun and be sure to make the most out of it. I have to make sure that during Prom, I should feel the the-best-time-of-my-life feeling. Indeed, it was one of the best times of my Life. Swear to God.

I don't know what were my feelings or emotions hours before the event. All I could remember was, I was calm. No worries and all. Maybe because it was my second and last time already. I know what to do already. I didn't prepared a bonggacious one. It was too hassle already for me. You know guys I'm way too busy already now-a-days. Oh well that's life. ;)

Anyway, when I arrived at the venue, my katangahan stroked that time. Shoooot! I left my invitation and it was a bummer moment for me there. But it's alright. Dad saved the day. He went back all the way to our house from the mall and drove back again to the mall just to give my invitation. Thank you Dad! Sorry for that, btw. :>

During Prom, I wasn't expecting for the things that happened that night. And these are; met new friends (they were my table-mates), slow dance with the guys that I didn't expect that they'll ask me to dance with them, disco with my beloved classmates(<THIS! I wasn't really expecting for this, like seriously. No lies.), disco with random people (Junior or Senior, I don't care) and dance all night again with friends and classmates.

And oh, I was able to make myself more confident during prom. Thanks also to my dress for making me comfortable so that I can move easily and dance all the way I wanted. Hahaha. But my shoes drove me crazy,  I was having a hard time to walk because of my slippery toes. Sounds eww, yeah. Don't worry, I was too genius to find a way how to solve that freaking problem. And that's a secret of mine. Lol.

Here are some photos to be shared:

My new friends that I met during Prom. Meet Rod and Efren :)

While waiting for my table-mates, Hazel joined me at my table. ;)

Right after Prom, midnight snack at Mcdo with Karla, Livra and kuya Raymond ;)

While waiting outside for my invitation. With Mhia, Kim and Aiko :)

Celebrity in the making! ;)

To be honest, it was a night to remember with my beloved classmates and friends. I really really had a great time with them. They made it a wonderful night for me and God made it simply amazing. This is amazing. I'm blessed. Yes. :)


My beloved classmates and I before the event started.

My favorite couple. Billy & Arian  


Nica, truly yours and Mika. I love these girls so much. :)

This is one of the things that I'll surely miss in my High School Life. Seriously. This is one way of socializing with other students in your school. And I have to thank God for this wonderful opportunity. ;)

I love you St. Paul '11-'12 :)

Tadaaaaaaaa!! My outfit. :)



I hope this was the answer to your question, "How was your Prom?"
Have a nice week ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment