Thursday, December 22, 2011

#HelpMindanao

Oh I almost forgot that I have blogspot. I am so sorry. :(

Anyway, December! My December has been so busy and all. I have so many schedules, like a boss. Yes, I feel like a celebrity. I was so busy that I almost forgot to update my blogspot. I couldn't believe this.

I don't know but I can't feel December is the month of Holidays or Christmas month. There are lot of tragedies happening around the World. A lot of people are suffering, a lot of people are affected by some typhoons or flash floods. How can we celebrate Christmas if everyone is begging for justice, mourning and all? :(

This isn't right. I trust you Lord.

But anyway.. I am here to ask you guys a favor to please help them by praying. Pray for Cagayan de Oro and Iligan City. #HelpMindanao #PrayforMindanao



Please. Thank you. :)

It is already a big help. May God bless you.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment