Friday, May 27, 2011

For the first time. Again.

This blog is dramatic that I don't know. Never mind.


Last May 04, 2011 - It was the day that my sister, Karla went home for after how many months and a year. So we all felt excited, of course, consider happy. We're almost complete in the family for the first time again. 


Then May 07, 2011 - It was the day that my other sister, Kathleen went home from Cebu. And this was the day that officially, Branzuela family was complete! Wow. And I thought that it became more chaos in the house. But I love the atmosphere. It's not that kind of boring anymore.


Kathleen, Karla, Mom, Koleen and I. (May 07, 2011)




I just love the fact that those were the days that we are complete actually until now. But Kathleen's gone, she went back to Cebu last May 26. It was sad. Then who's next? Karla, she'll be leaving for Manila this coming Sunday. And then Monday, she'll be flying to Dubai already. Awwwww :(


I will never ever forget this Summer Year. It was wild yet unforgettable


I'll miss this. You know. :)


I'd still remember, during Papa's birthday. We ate dinner outside, at Chowking. That was fun. My sister Karla shared so many things about Dubai. And taking pictures, and everything. I loved it.


Wow. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I did really miss my sisters. And I am gonna missing them soon. Aww. Now, I imagine what would be the atmosphere when Karla's going back to Dubai. Ugh. Could they please extend their vacation here? Uh-oh. :|


But I am so thankful that God gave this opportunity, this moment. :D


Okay, enough. That's all. I'll be missing them, yeah. And I just can't wait for next Summer. Yeah right. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment